Superior Double-Hung Windows from Renewal by Andersen
Most homes today have single- or double-hung windows. This classic style of windows is two window panels separated by a sash that slides up and down to open or close. Unlike some brands of windows, our double-hung windows open from the top down or bottom up, which increases ventilation. In homes with small children, the option to open a window by lowering only the upper sash increases safety.
When you choose our SmartSun™ glass, you’ll have a brighter room and clearer view. Our SmartSun™ glass has an innovative coating activated by sunlight to reduce water spots by 99%. It also makes window cleaning easer.
Like our other windows, our double-hung windows frames and sash are made with Fibrex®, giving you the strength and insulative value of wood with the low-maintenance benefit of vinyl windows. Our High Performance™ Low-E4® glass packages are significantly more energy-efficient than standard dual-pane glass made by other manufacturers. Greater energy efficiency leads to reduced utility bills all year, so you see a greater return on your investment
Many Options, One Superior Window
The double-hung window is the most popular window style homeowners choose. Not only is it a timeless look, it’s what most homeowners already have in their homes. When you choose our double-hung windows, your custom window has many options.
- Sash Options – We offer three sash options. The most popular is the Equal Sash where the upper and lower sashes are the same size. The second option is the Cottage-style where the lower sash is larger than the upper sash. Finally, we have the Oriel where the upper sash is larger than the lower one.
- Interior Colors – Choose from five standard interior colors or one of our stainable woods for a custom finish inside your home.
- Exterior Colors –There are nine exterior colors so you can perfectly coordinate with your home.
- Hardware – You can choose from 11 different finishes to match your door handles and other fixtures.
- Grilles – Mix and match the grille options in the upper and lower sashes. We offer no grid, colonial, prairie, farmhouse and modified prairie.
Renewal by Andersen offers truly custom double-hung windows. When you call us for a free in-home consultation for your new windows, we’ll spend the time to help you select just the right options for your home, lifestyle, taste and budget. Get started today by calling (615) 239-9463 or filling out our contact form for a call back.