Window Replacement From the Experts
Replacement windows are an investment in your home, and Renewal by Andersen offers quality custom window replacement products for every home style. From traditional double-hung windows to awning, casement and sliding windows, we can help you choose windows that are perfect for your home and conform to your HOA regulations. We can help you through the entire process, even when it involves an architectural review committee for historic homes in the area. Our design consultants want to help you create the home with the windows you’ve always envisioned.
Reasons to Invest in Replacement Windows
Every home is different and every homeowner has a different reason for needing replacement windows. If you’re unsure if it’s time for new windows in your home, here are a few reasons some homeowners consider replacement windows.
- Drafty windows – If your windows let in cold air all winter or warm air in the summer, it’s time for new windows.
- Windows that don’t open or close properly – We have lovely spring and fall in Nashville perfect for opening windows for fresh air. If your windows don’t open or don’t stay open, you should consider new windows.
- Cloudy or foggy windows – Condensation between your window panes is an indication that the glass is not sealed. It also reduces the amount of natural light in your room.
- Cracked, warped or rotting frames – Wood, metal and vinyl windows are all susceptible to cracking and warping. Wood windows can rot. If yours have any of these issues, they’re not performing as they should be.
- Maintenance – Old wood windows require a great deal of maintenance. When you’re tired of scraping, sanding and re-painting your windows, it’s time for new ones.
Choose Fibrex® Frames Only From Renewal by Andersen
We’re the only replacement window company in Nashville who can offer Fibrex® window frames and sashes. Fibrex is an advanced material that doesn’t crack, split, warp or rot. It doesn’t feel hot to the touch like metal windows and some vinyl ones. Best of all, it never needs to be scraped, sanded or painted. When you’re ready to learn about our window replacement services, call Renewal by Andersen at (615) 238-9463. Our in-home consultations are always free and our staff provides an expert and honest analysis of your existing windows and makes recommendations based on your home’s style and your budget.